Preparation time: Stew meat, Buttom Round Cubed, Round Roast
Cooking time: 1h 30′
General description: The amazing combination of our meat and veggies is what makes this recipe so delicious. The seasoning mixed with the juices from the meat and 1.5 hours of cooking ensures the stew is tender and ultra flavourful.
Here in Montana, the weather can be quite cold. The stew warms our hearts on long winter evenings.
– 2 lbs stew meat in 1 inch cubes
– 2 cups potatoes cut up
– 1 cup carrots cut up
– 1 cult onions cut up
– 1 cup celery cut up
– 1 ⅓ cup water
– ¼ cup flour
– 1 pkg McCormick Beef stew seasoning
– Cut the veggies into medium-sized pieces
– Cut beef into 1 inch cubes
– Place a Reynolds Oven Bag into a 13×9” pot (it is great for easy cleanup!)
– Put veggies and meat in an oven bag and pour liquid over it.
– Stir seasoning, flour and water until smooth (I like to use a shaker)
– Pour over the meat and veggies in the bag
– Close bag loosely with tie.
– Cut 4 small holes in top of bag
– Bake at 350 for 1.5 hours.
– Serve with rolls or biscuits