Beef cut: Suitable for Ground Beef
Preparation time: 20′
Cooking time: From 8′ to 12′
Eric’s burgers are a hit at Robinson Ranch. Our kids ask for these all the time. It is not only the quality of the meat. Are the onions, mushrooms and bacon that combined with the prime ground meat will make you lick your fingers and ask for more! In this cooking tutorial we will guide you step by step through all the steps. If you wish to make also your own buns and potatoes, we got you covered. Enjoy!
– 1 lb Robinson Ranch ground beef
– Bacon, chopped. About half a package but depending on preference you could do more or less
– Mushrooms, chopped. 1 small can or handful of fresh mushrooms
– Onions, chopped. Full medium sized onion
– Butter, 1-3 tablespoons depending on your preference
– Salt and pepper
– Optional: Alpine Touch Seasoning instead of salt and pepper
– Optional: Cheese (American, Swiss, Cheddar, etc)
– Cut onion, mushrooms and bacon
– Saute bacon, mushrooms and onions in butter until desired consistency
– Combine with raw hamburger meat
– Form into patties by hand (try not to make the patties too thin because they will dry out or get overcooked).
– Sprinkle patties with salt and pepper or Alpine Touch seasoning salts
– Cook Medium Raw to Medium to enjoy the flavor of the beef (Try not to over cook your burger. Color equals taste)
– Top with your choice cheese
– Enjoy Eric’s amazing burgers!
P.s. If you wish to make your own home-made burger buns we got you covered. You can check out the recipe & video tutorial HERE